The new BTTC Portal is officially live! Users can visit BTTC Portal for a brand new experience.
The new BTTC Portal offers users a smoother experience with an informative introduction to BTTC, a simplified cross-chain bridge, and a convenient application navigation.
Learn everything about BTTC on the new Portal
1. The first page is a brief introduction to BTTC. It provides users with basic information about BTTC.
- Click on “About BTTC”, and you will be redirected to the official website with more details about BTTC;
- Click on “Docs” to view the developer documentation of BTTC.
2. The second page displays all the tokens that BTTC currently supports.
- BTTC supports all popular tokens circulating on TRON, Ethereum, and BSC. The well-designed mapping mechanism makes it simpler and faster for users to map a new token.
- Click on “Go to BTTC Wallet” to view your wallet, where you can manage your assets on BTTC.
3. The third page is a navigation of the diverse applications on BTTC.
- On top of the rich applications, BTTC also boasts a blooming community.
4. The fourth page provides an overview of BTTC DAO. Anyone can participate in the governance of BTTC and work together to support the development of the network and its ecosystem, whether you are a user, a developer, or a validator.
5. The fifth page presents a quickstart guide of five key features.
The new Portal offers faster access to key features
1. After the wallet is connected, users can view asset and transaction details at the top, including assets on BTTC and the assets staked for BTTC on TRON.
2. As a key feature of BTTC, the simplified cross-chain bridge makes cross-chain transfers more user-friendly.
a. First, choose the sending and receiving networks, and connect to the wallet of the corresponding networks.
- BTTC supports asset transfers across BTTC, TRON, Ethereum, and BSC.
- BTTC, Ethereum, and BSC require the MetaMask wallet.
- The TRON network requires the TronLink wallet.
b. Choose the token you would like to deposit and enter the amount.
c. Click on “Confirm Deposit” and confirm the information in the pop-up window.
The specific steps are subject to the type of the transaction. For more details, view:
- How to Transfer Assets from TRON to BTTC
- How to Transfer Assets from Ethereum or BSC to BTTC
- How to Transfer Assets from BTTC to TRON
- How to Transfer Assets from BTTC to Ethereum or BSC
- How to Transfer Assets Across TRON, Ethereum, and BSC
d. You can also click on “Go to Bridge Pro” to explore more cross-chain bridge features.