The new BTTC Staking is officially live! Users can visit New BTTC Staking Dashboard for a brand new staking experience.
The new BTTC Staking dashboard offers users a clearer information overview and a smoother interactive experience.
- Data display on the Staking dashboard has been optimized so that users can easily find the data they need.
- Staking APY is displayed on the dashboard so that users can keep track of their stake at all times.
- Checkpoint data is also shown on the dashboard.
- Quality validators are now shown at the very top of the chart.
- A new feature “Quick Stake” was added to automatically select the best validator for users.
- Validator sorting has been optimized, and the data will be sorted by multiple dimensions.
- Users' staked assets are displayed first.
- Users will receive notifications when their unstaked assets arrive in their accounts.
- After unstaking assets, users can view the transaction progress in the “Total Unstaked” section and they will also receive notifications when their assets are available for withdrawal.
- Visual design of the dashboard has been optimized.
Learn more about the new staking user guide: